Harry Potter's fourth child was called "Dobby Hedwig" and his fifth was called "George's Ear"
what if you become a magical girl and you don’t like your outfit
- male character: i made a mistake
- fandom: oh you poor misunderstood soul
- female character: i made a mistake
- fandom: WANTON MISTRESS OF THE NIGHT, RETURN TO THE SHADOWS FROM WHENCE YOU CAME, THIS IS NO PLACE FOR YOUR SELFISHNESS PLEASE GO BACK TO YOUR HOME ON WHORE ISLAND
- in love: kasjfakljsdksjfa
- angry: jasflkajsldkajslfkajs
- happy: kaljsfkajskajsfja
- crying: kajsflajsldkajsfa
- laughing: kasklfjasldjalsf
- forever: asjflajdlkajsflkjsd
- Seventeen: You've said girls should embrace their curves. Why did you think it important to make that statement?
- Jennifer Lawrence: When I was playing Mystique in X-Men, I remember thinking, If I'm going to be naked in paint in front of the entire world, I'm going to look like a woman. I'm going to have curves and have boobs and have a butt. Because girls are going to look at that, and if I look like a scarecrow, they are going to think, Oh, that's normal. It's not normal. I'm just so sick of these young girls with diets. I remember when I was 13 and it was cool to pretend to have an eating disorder because there were rumors that Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie were anorexic. I thought it was crazy. I went home and told my mom, "Nobody's eating bread--I just had to finish everyone's burgers". I think it's really important for girls to have people to look up to and feel good about themselves.
“I can feel infinitely alive curled up on the sofa reading a book.” —Benedict Cumberbatch, Jaguar Interview (via thoroughlysherlocked)
- Tumblr: Here, have some kittens...
- Tumblr: Delicious food? There.
- Tumblr: I bring you some beautiful, insipiring art...
- Parents/Roommate: *walks into the room*
- Tumblr: PORN?
- Tumblr: YOU SAID PORN?
- Tumblr: DID I HEAR DICKS?
- Tumblr: WHAT WAS THAT DID YOU MENTION HARDCORE GAY SEX?
- Computer: HERE LET ME FREEZE
- Computer: NOPE, NO SWITCHING TABS